Focus on opportunities not setbacks. Focus on what you can do, not what you can’t. Focus on the present moment, not the past or the future. Empower yourself!Akiroq Brost
I am back with the next edition of the 30 Day Photo Project.
This past weekend, I got the opportunity to photograph the HSBC Rugby Sevens in London. The last time I did so was in 2018. Since then, the event was held in 2019 and then halted due to the pandemic.
However, it returned to London for its 20th edition, but the first post-pandemic and 70,000+ fans turned up at Twickenham for the 2-day tournament.
I have to be honest with you, I wasn’t too sure what I would be sharing this this month’s edition, but returning to photograph the sevens, after being away for quite a while, presented the perfect way to share some of my work.
For this edition, I will share some of my favourites from London 7s 2022.
- To post one frame per day.
- No captions. Just the photo.
- All photos will be in Black & White.
If you are reading this post, here are your rules.
- Subscribe to my blog so that you are notified when I post. No spam, I promise.
- Like the post and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of the photo that I share on the day and how it makes you feel.
- If there is a particular post/photo you like, share or reblog it to your followers.
As always, if you are new here, please look at the BLOG POST ARCHIVES and then select the months with 30 days to check out the photographs/projects I shared during those months since 2020.
Will you be following up to see what photographs I will be sharing this time around? Leave a comment to let me know and/or subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss when I post – every day at 12pm BST.
If you have reached here, thank you for reading my blog post.
Drinking loads of tea/coffee make it happen and your support is always welcome.