I really believe there are things nobody would see if I didn’t photograph them.Diane Arbus
It is that time of the year when I introduce what I am going to do for the next 30 Day Photo Project.
I cannot believe it is now TWO YEARS since I started doing this project.
When I started, I was looking for a way to keep me in the creative bubble and also to challenge myself with different ways of using photography as a means to communicate with myself and my audience.
And here we are introducing the first edition of the 30 Day Photo Project for 2022.
For this edition, I will be going back to how it all started, sharing with you photographs from a roll of film that I have been ‘seating’ on for years. I cannot even recall what images are in this roll. So we will be seeing them together for the first time since I had the roll developed. All 36 frames and all.
If any of the images do look decent, I will be putting them up for sale on my PRINT SHOP which will be launching on the 1st of May – right after I finish this project. 😉
- To post one frame per day.
- No captions. Just the photo.
- All photos from the roll will be posted. Even the ‘dead’ frames.
If you are reading this post, here are your rules.
- Subscribe to my blog so that you are notified when I post. No spam, I promise.
- Like the post and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of the photo that I share on the day and how it makes you feel.
- If there is a particular post/photo you like, share or reblog it to your followers.
As always, if you are new here, please look at the BLOG POST ARCHIVES and then select the months with 30 days to check out the photographs/projects I shared during those months since 2020.
Will you be following up to see what photographs I will be sharing this time around? Leave a comment to let me know and/or subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss when I post – every day at 12pm BST.
If you have reached here, thank you for reading my blog post.
Drinking loads of tea/coffee make it happen and your support is always welcome.