Just be patient. Let the game come to you. Don’t rush. Be quick, but not hurry.Earl Monroe
It is that time of the month again, where I introduce what I am going to do for the next 30 Day Photo Project and this will be the last one for 2021.
I have just realised that I hardly share any of my sports photography on my blog and I thought, why not do it now with this month’s edition? Right? So, it go me thinking of sharing my ‘bad’ sports images. I mean, from all the images I have take and shared that I think were good, there are some pretty BAD ones right that never get to see the light of day.
Well, this is their time to SHINE and shine they will.
Part of a photographer’s work, in this digital era especially, is to go through the hundreds of photos taken in one particular day to find a few that can be shared. It’s those that are not shared which will feature here daily for the month of November.
I hope by doing this, it will show people a few things:
- It is ok not to get the image you were after. It is part of the process.
- Do not delete ALL of your bad images. You never know when they would come in handy. Look at me using it for my #30DayPhotoProject. You could end up making a book or an exhibition of these photos. The possibilities are endless.
- We are not perfect and we do not live in a perfect world and these images will prove it. No one gets ALL of their photos right at any given session especially when it involves loads of people.
So, here is to the last one for this year 🥂 ✨
- To post one frame per day.
- No captions. Just the photo.
- Share reminders daily on my socials.
If you are reading this post, here are your rules.
- Subscribe to my blog so that you are notified when I post. No spam, I promise.
- Like the post and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of the photo that I share on the day and how it makes you feel.
- If there is a particular post/photo you like, share or reblog it to your followers.
As always, if you are new here, please look at the BLOG POST ARCHIVES and then select the months with 30 days to check out the photographs / projects I shared during those months since 2020.
Will you be following to see what photographs I will be sharing this time around? Leave a comment to let me know and/or subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss when I post – every day at 12pm BST.
If you have reached here, thank you for reading my blog post.
Drinking loads of tea/coffee makes it happen and your support is always welcome.