It is important to make photographs, because photographs, among their other virtues, are markers of time.Laurel Nakadate
Another 30 day month is here and I almost didn’t do this challenge as I didn’t know how I would be doing it. Staying motivated to do anything creative during the pandemic has been a real struggle for me.
Then I remembered that I have a roll of film that I haven’t shared here which can be used for this challenge. So for the month of June, I will be sharing a B&W 35mm roll of film.
Same rules apply from my challenge in April as follows:
- To post one frame per day.
- No captions. Just the photo.
- All photos from the roll will be posted. Even the ‘dead’ frames.
If you are reading this post, here are your rules.
- Subscribe to my blog so that you are notified when I post. No spam, I promise.
- Like the post and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of the photo that I share on the day and how it makes you feel.
- If there is a particular post/photo you like, share or reblog it to your followers.
- At the end of this challenge, I will post the 6 remaining frames from a 36 exposure film roll as a bonus post. I would like you to comment on this final post of the challenge and let me know your favourite image from the whole challenge.
Side note: Did you notice anything new with my website? Yep, that is right, I changed my logo. That was one of the goals I made for this year.
Shame about the last one. I guess that will have to wait for now until things get back to normal, but I digress.
Back to the topic of this blog post, I will be posting a photo a day from a 35mm 36 exp. roll of film. On July 1, I will then share the remaining 6 frames. Depending on how I shot the film, sometimes I can end up with 37 or 38 frames. We will see when the time comes.
If you are new here, please scroll down until you see BLOG POST ARCHIVES and then select April to check out the photographs I shared during that month for the challenge.
Will you be following to see what photographs I will be sharing this time round? Leave a comment to let me know and/or subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss when I post – every day at 8am GMT.